Most wall safes are flimsy boxes whose only real protection is hiding behind a picture. Not so with the WS6. Using the same steel construction and door as our FS models, the WS6 is a wall safe you can count on to protect.
- Six bolt holes (three on the left & right sides) can be used to secure the safe into the wall.
- Eight inch depth allows the safe to be installed into a variety of walls.
- Our innovative boltwork system provides unparalleled security and years of trouble free operation.
- Half Inch thick steel door Provides impenetrable protection against blunt force attacks.
- A Re-Locking device fires when the lock is attacked, ensuring your valuables are safe.
- Hardened Steel under the lock provides excellent resistance against drill attacks.
- Steel Body and recessed door provides excellent resistance against prying.
- Standard Combination Lock provides years of reliable operation while upgrade options for several Electronic Locks give an impressive amount of flexibility.
|133/4 x 137/8 x 73/4
|131/4 x 131/2 x 4
|103/4 x 121/2
*All Dimensions are in Inches, Listed as Height x Width x Depth
- 1/2" solid steel door
- 1/4" Drill Resistive Hardplate under key portions of boltwork on the door
- Large Stainless Steel Flat Locking System
- 1/4" Angle - Full Length Hinge side locking bar
- 1/2" thick door frame welded to the body
-  14 gauge sliding steel shelves
- Dual relocking system with relockers installed in boltwork and lock body
Note: Please be aware of the thickness of the wall your are planning to install this safe into. Your wall will need to be at least 8" thick to accomodate this safe. Most concrete block walls will accomodate this as well as some interior walls. However, most interior walls are only 4"-6", which are too small to accomodate a wall safe with any kind of security. Because of this, we cannot decrease the depth of the safe as the internal space already allows only 4", which is not very much. However, we can increase the depth or use the FS8, FS12, FS16 as a converted wall safe.
|WS6||133/4 x 14 x 73/4||$690|
Pricing is with a Standard Mechanical Combination Dial
|Key Locking Dial||$50|
|U.L. Listed Dual Key Lock||$0|
|Electronic Lock S&G 6120||$260|
|Electronic Lock LaGard Basic||$155|
|Electronic Lock LaGard ComboGard||$310|
|AuditGard Programming Kit with Cable||$240|
|Electronic Lock LaGard AuditGard||$330|